What Makes Us Different
- We have been doing PROFESSIONAL video since 1985.
- We did Broadcast TV for 12 years with 225 copyrighted shows to our credit.
- We use 2 cameras, 2 videographers for your wedding ceremony regardless of the package you select.
- We record everything on your wedding day. Most of your day you are tied up doing formal activities. We record what you don’t ever get to see.
- We provide video OPTIONS other videographers do not offer.
- 30 years in the classroom, we deal with people all the time and get along with everyone. This is our strong point. We are story tellers. Your wedding day is the story.
- We were awarded by THE KNOTT, “Best In Weddings”, for 2010 an award given to us by very happy and satisfied bridal couples.
- We are the preferred videographer vender for several venues.
- We have been averaging 60 weddings for the last 3 years in a difficult economy. Our work, our pricing and word of mouth has made us one the top requested companies when you GOOGLE us….Videographers on the South Shore.
- As story tellers, we have done documentaries on China, and the USS Constitution.
- Our PAYMENT PLAN is very client friendly:
- We only require a $50 deposit
- You can pay the balance before the wedding
- You can pay the balance on the wedding day
- You can pay the balance WHEN we deliver the final product weeks later. This allows you if you are funding your own wedding, to get back to work and collect weekly paychecks AND OR, you have access to wedding gift money.
- We haven’t gone up in our package pricing in 3 years.
- We offer 3 different OPENINGS to your wedding day dvd.
- We offer 3 different Highlight CLOSINGS.
- We provide 3 different slideshows for your wedding day.
- Photographers love working with us because we let them know that they are running the day. Bridal couples will be looking at their camera lenses and their commands. With short times for formal pictures, photographers LOVE this control with no interference from us. Speak to any photographer and they will tell you horror stories of videographers that interfere with their job.
- We always ask about HOUSE RULES at the ceremony or church. We respect the ceremony and the location and yet we work for your best video recording as we use 2 cameras and 2 videographers.
- In almost 11 years, we have recorded almost 400 weddings, and many other EVENTS clients want recorded. From Sports, Retirement parties, Anniversary Parties, Baptisms, Dance recitals, Dance performances, College Recruitment dvds, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, and several types of wedding ceremonies. There is not much that we haven’t done and gives us tremendous experience to record your wedding.
Why Would I want A Wedding Video ?
- You are tied up all day doing formal activities, so you miss most of the party.
- You are at the house and arrive at the church last.
- You are at the ALTAR and cannot see your guests behind you
- You go off for FORMAL PICTURES while the rest of your guests are at the cocktail hour.
- You are then separated from your guests until you enter the Reception room
- You sit at the Island table removed from everyone else
- If you did not have a RECEIVING LINE, you are going from table to table welcoming and thank your guests. So most of the day, you do not see what is happening at your own wedding.
- You do not get to see your won wedding party walk down the aisle.
- You do not get to see your wedding party get introduced into the Reception room.
- As you move around the room, there is the bar and maybe the deck outside, you will not get to see all these areas during the night. The video lets you see what you missed.
- The day will go by so fast, that in a short time, you will begin to forget the little details of what went on.
- Photographs are nice, they are also 3 X as expensive as the video, but they DO NOT offer sound and motion. You get to see and hear your family, your parents having the best times of their lives.
- Your parents have waited many years to share this day with you. Dads dancing with their baby girls and moms dancing with their sons. Video captures all those moments.
- Photographers mostly work by the hour. So a package may keep them there until the parent dances. Without a videographer, those last 2 hours of fun and dancing cannot be captured by pictures. Photographers will tell you that bridal clients DO NOT buy many dancing pictures for the album. WHY? Because they look funny, frozen action is odd positions. So most dancing pictures are during slow dances.
- How do you capture all the dancing styles, in a circle where the brave jump in to show off their skills with everyone laughing ? Pictures cannot capture that.
- How do you explain what your wedding was like to future children with pictures ? A video lets them see how GOOD or BAD dad dances and what dad looked like years ago.
- People do not like to talk about it, but a video becomes an archive of people have fun that soon may pass away. Many times, family or friends pas away and the video of them having a wonderful time brings memories back for those who were there and for your future children or grandchildren what it was like.
- Lastly, the biggest reason for a wedding video is that you get to RELIVE the day over each time you watch it. We shoot documentary style. We are story tellers. We capture everything the way it happened. To us it is the greatest compliment when a Bridal couple tells us that we captured every moment they wanted and got to relive the day over and over.
- What better way for when a relative cannot make the wedding, you are able to send them a copy of your wedding day. We have had many a close relative because of health or distance, could NOT make the wedding. Having the DVD was the next best way of sharing that day with them.
Please take the time while you are shopping for a videographer, to read our testimonials, the examples in our THEATER section and then the packages.
We welcome the opportunity to preserve your day of memories forever.